The tournament is committed to positively impacting the community and providing opportunities for all to experience the Heart of Tennis. Our ticket donation request form is open from November 15, 2023 – March 15, 2024.
Donation Request Info
- Donation requests must be made by completing the donation request form. Requests that are emailed, mailed, or faxed will not be evaluated.
- Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the organization’s event.
- The requestor must upload a flyer or documentation of the event to the donation request form.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we are only able to approve requests from organizations that fulfill the following criteria:
- Organizations must be located in Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia.
- Organizations must work with or benefit education, sports, children, or wellness.
- Organizations are limited to one donation request per tournament year.
- All ticket donation requests are approved at the sole discretion of Cincinnati Open staff.
- Submission of the request does not guarantee a donation.
- Should the donation request be approved, the requestor will be responsible for the tickets. Tickets will be accessed under the requestor’s email once tickets are activated. An email will be sent to the requestor to inform them that their donation has been approved, and how to access, manage, and transfer tickets to another recipient.
- Upon the completion of the event, the requestor should provide the tournament with information on the amount of money raised at the event, if applicable.